Materials that we do not accept
- Trash, concrete, dirt, wood or liquids/fluids of any type
- Sealed containers
- Uncleaned tanks and tanks without one-foot by one-foot minimum inspection port
- Hazardous, flammable or radioactive material
- Items containing CFCs, PCBs, asbestos or mercury
- We require a driver’s license or state-issued ID
- SC law requires that individuals have a permit (issued free by your county’s sheriff department) to sell non ferrous scrap other than aluminum cans (licensed businesses do not require a permit)
- SC law requires payment for copper, catalytic converters or beer kegs to be issued by check
Scrap Metal Recycling Laws
- SC law requires a permit to sell non ferrous scrap (issued free by the sheriff’s office)
- SC law prohibits purchase of man hole covers, storm grates or HVAC coils (except w/ bill of sale for replacement) from individuals
- Federal law prohibits the purchase of street light poles, road guard rail, street signs, railroad iron, water meter covers, stormwater grates, new building construction or utility materials, historical markers, grave markers, cemetery urns, utility access covers or beer kegs over 7.75 gal from individuals without documentation of ownership
Vehicle Recycling Laws
- If vehicle is 12 years old or less seller must present title, magistrate’s order of sale or sheriff’s certificate
- If vehicle is more than 12 years old seller must present any of the above or a signed affidavit of disposal from SCDMV
- All vehicles must have a legible VIN
What We Buy
Non-Ferrous Metals – Including Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Auto Batteries, Steel Case Batteries and More.
Electronics: Whole Computers, Circuit Boards, Motherboards, RAM Memory, CPU Chips, Laptops, Cell Phones, Cable Boxes and More.
Ferrous Metals: Including Fridges, Washers, Dryers, Cars and Other Steel items.
Our Buying Process
We adhere to strict environmental guidelines, ensuring that your scrap is recycled responsibly.
Get competitive pricing for your scrap, based on current market rates.
Our team of experts will assess your scrap to ensure you get the best value.